Hotstocked Precision is a trading software tool that sifts through the trading market and comes up with its view over probable future stock movements. The software arrives at its recommendations after working through tons of data, including historical information, stock comparisons and their reactions to stock market movements. The data gathered is extrapolated and analyzed from a current-day perspective. It’s practically impossible for the human brain to assimilate so much information and carry out in-depth analysis. The Precision software chips in and bridges this gap.
Note: If you don’t have time to read reviews, please click here for their main website!
The following are some of the fundamental aspects of the tool:
- Hotstocked Precision is based on a proprietary algorithm that helps with determining stock movement and evaluation.
- It is capable of carrying out back-testing that spans 15 years. In other words, the software can look into and analyze millions of trading data at a time.
- The report presented begins with stocks that are most likely to move up or down. The probability levels decrease as the list moves down. Besides this feature, there is also the option to mark future stock performances.
- To unlock all the features of the software, it would cost you $50 per month.
- It presents customized reports for all stock market-listed firms – including details such as business profile, company financial data, and also forecasts.
- The tool’s main screen presents penny stocks with high probability for the day.
- The software is compatible with a range of platforms and devices, including Android and Mac platforms, and also iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
- As mentioned above, it compares historical and current stock market data.
- Hotstocked is a stock information service provider and doesn’t promote offerings.
- Contrary to its “penny stock website” image, the site is more encompassing with its stock recommendations and reports.
- The software is fairly accurate with its findings. In fact, the algorithm has proved its precision time and again. The tool offers some decent leads and is generally up-to-date with its outcomes.
- It is capable of scanning through every possible stock on the market, with the ability to widen its research net or subside whenever required.
- The custom filter option lets traders research stocks categorized on the basis of industry, market capitalization, etc.
- The user interface is clean and user-friendly and amateur investors are unlikely to get puzzled or even intimidated with an overload of information. The primary message of the tool is prominent and easy to locate. Also, its filled with several visual aids such as charts, diagrams, technical analysis indicators, etc. that come in handy with the analysis.
- The reports are in plain simple English – without the technical phrases and jargons.
- First-timers or tentative users can try out the software encumbrance-free, thanks to the free trial period. In fact, the site is a great platform for individuals without any investing experience and who’d like to learn the tricks of the trade – at least, the fundamentals.
- The free version is a bit sparse and does not house all the features the regular version brings to the table. This could be a minor annoyance for users who may like to see the complete feature set on offer even in the trial version.
- The software doesn’t present solid purchase advice; it only puts forth recommendations. In other words, you must still carry out further research and resort to several other resources before making purchase and sales decisions.
- The platform only covers stocks; there is no bond coverage. Moreover, there isn’t any real-time trading option. It means the privilege of clicking and entering orders with an Internet stock broker doesn’t exist.
- Not any Tom, Dick and Harry can transform into expert traders with this tool. A decent understanding of trading is a must to get the ball rolling initially.
The software market for stock market trading is pretty crowded, with the majority being scams or very inaccurate with their predictions. Hotstocked Precision is a part of this congregation but stands out for its professional approach. However, its relevance or usage scenario will depend on your trading skills and standing as an investor. If you are an amateur investor, the software may turn out more than just useful. However, if you are a seasoned player, you’re likely to treat it as a virtual assistant. Under such circumstances, your own analysis and research findings would still take precedence.