Updown Signals is one the best binary options signal providers for beginners or for those who aren't well-versed with trading manually. It is a software-based service, meaning, that it uses algorithms for purposes of generating trade entry points as well as exit points on certain assets and in certain markets.
Note: If you’re in a hurry and don’t want to read, click here to go directly to their website!
In this review, we show you its features, how it works, and its pros and cons…
- Suitable for professional traders and beginners alike: It offers easy-to-follow advice on how professional and beginners can use this service to successfully place trade on different markets.
- Accurate SMS delivery system: The service has a fully automated SMS delivery system that is tailored at ensuring that the trading signals that the trader receives from the provider are on time.
- Multiple daily trading signals: The service provides subscribers with multiple daily trading signals for them to maximize their profit potential. Each signal sent to the subscriber contains asset direction, price and expiry time.
- Real live market signals: With trading signals from the provider’s real market data, you can analyze the market in real time prior to placing your trade.
How it works
The service delivers its trading signals via SMS to the subscribers' devices. Thanks to the fact that it allows subscribers to trade using their brokers' trading apps. The subscriber receives an average of 1-5 signals in a day. The signals can be used to trade on different markets with different profit/risk management techniques. The service provides signals for three (3) trade-able assets namely indices, commodities and currencies.
- Offers a trial period at $4.99
- No prior trading experience required
- Can be used with a variety of profit/ risk management techniques
- Has a good performance of 70% a month, hence allowing a trader to place several trades in the course of the month
- A trader has to place the trade every time the signal arrives failure to which can lead to losses
- One will need the services of a binary options broker for them to place a trade manually
Updown Signals has a high success rate and covers all the aspects of binary options trading. It has a remarkably cheap trial cost hence making it attractive for traders of all budgets.